Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Some Kind Of Conclusion

Inquiry
















Images: It doesn't hurt. Halfway thru this month, I was diagnosed with a skin condition called dermographism. Even small scratches and little pressure leaves a distinct mark. I decided to write a word or two somewhere on my skin each night, with the goal of having a completed poem for the last night of the month. It itches furiously for a while--it's a histamine reaction--and then it subsides. Pardon the poor penmanship. If I'd been thinking, I'd have made a title card as well.

3 comments:

retired country judge said...

:)

Sally Wilde said...

You're up late again, sir. I hope I might be able to come by the estate for tea and mulberry picking before too long.

Anonymous said...

i use to do this to myself and scratch naked ladies onto my thighs