Saturday, May 17, 2008

Lit

I've been babysitting for three days straight. They are really cute and fun, but it will be so nice tomorrow to be around people who don't collapse when their juice pop isn't the color they want and don't have to be told not to pick their noses.

Today we stopped by the local elementary school rummage sale and while they played on the playground, I got the following literature, for $1 totes:

Dealing, or the Berkeley-to-Boston Forty-Brick Lost-Bag Blues, by Michael Douglas (a pseudonym for Michael Crichton and Douglas Crichton; Beautiful Losers, by Leonard Cohen; The Happy Hooker, by Xaviera Hollander; and Wiseguy, by Nicholas Pileggi. What are these parents reading nowadays!

Been up late baking cookies. Don't worry, I washed my hands. A lot.

I missed the Preakness but check this out (thanks BA!). Go to photo #5 to see the Running of the Urinals.

No comments: